Dear Sue,
I can
imagine that you are surprised to read a letter from me. I write to you,
because I want to tell you something. Yes, I could talk to you, but if I write
it down you can have a look at it later again.
Do you
remember the day we say us the first time? It was my first day at my new school
and I was very nervous. Everywhere were people and I thought none of them would
like me. But then I saw you, standing in front of the classroom and saying
something. It had to be very funny because all the people around you were
laughing. I was fascinated; you seemed to be someone who was loved by everyone.
And then you looked at me. I wanted to go away, I was so nervous when you
walked towards me! “Hey, I’ve never seen you before. What’s your name?” I told
you and when the teacher came you took me with you.
You showed
me the school and after some time your life. I worried that you would find me
boring after some days, but you wanted to know all those things about my
family, why we moved and so on. You gave me the feeling to be important and you
saw something inside of me that nobody has ever seen before.
One day you
said that you’ve never had a better friend than me. I was unbelievably happy
and I’m still smiling when I think of this time. Now it’s some years later and
many things have changed. But we are still best friends and I want to tell you
that I’m proud to have such a wonderful friend right beside me.
I hope we
will have many years like these ones!
Love, Amy
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen