I’m at the beach. Slowly I walk along the North Sea, the music is
blaring in my ears. Waves break next to me and spume splashes on my feet. It
seems as surreal as the rain. My hair sticks wet on my forehead, but I’m not trying to remove it, I just keep on
walking and listen to the music. This is
the soundtrack, the music of this moment. My eyes notice a stone, beautifully smooth and glimmering it stands out from the other stones everywhere. I keep it
before the next wave is going to take it with it. Carefully but unhesitantly I
climb on some rock fragments und stand on top of a small cliff, having a
wonderful view at the never ending sea.
I let my mind wander and think about to be
carried away by the waves, to a place far away where no one knows me and where
I can live in an endless summer. With a
smile on my face I lift my arms, I’m flying, I’m falling into the wild water.
Playing with the thoughts. The bass accompanies the strength of a wave which
bounces at the stones and rains over me. I’m smiling.
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen